Some videos of Isabella in her first few weeks

This was taken at about 10 days old. She was acting a little fussy so I got her mobile set up and put her under it. She kept fussing around until I pushed the button that made the sound of a heart beat. You can see how calm she is and she just wanted to sit and listen. Reminds me of just how new they are.


Here she is in her first week of life. She is so alert and makes great eye contact. I love how this video shows her five wrinkles at the top of her forehead. Whenever she is concentrating or looking around they appear.


She kept smiling and so I tried catching one on camera, but all I got was a video of her going cross-eyed trying to look at me. Still cute anyway...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Six months old

Clark Planetarium

Our Mall Routine