Bucket Lists
The other day I was reminded of how grown up Noah is becoming. He is starting to grasp the idea that you don't want to be naked in front of other people, starting to use bigger words like "usually" and asking more thought provoking questions. He found a spray scent freshener in the bathroom and after me explaining it to him I forgot about the conversation. The next time he had pooped I hear him asking me to come and wipe him. I walked in and he had a huge smile on his face and asked "Does it smell stinky in here?" To my surprise it smelled fruity and then he showed me the spray that he had so thoughtfully used for my benefit. He now uses it every time and loves that he is a big boy. I wondered how many times I have forgotten about how much he loves to take in the world around him and experience things for himself and I forget to include him in things like that. The other day I sent him to his room after he threw a foam toy at Bella's face when they were ...
Comments
Post a Comment