Isabel turns two!!

We took Isabel to the zoo for her birthday since she loves animals.  It was nice weather considering it's February.  No one was there so we practically had the place to ourselves.  We then went to brunch and were back just in time for Bella's nap.  And of course there are no pictures of me, but I promise I was there.









 Isabel couldn't get over the size of his boonie!






 Unfortunately he would not get in the water to swim.  It seemed like all the animals were hungry waiting for breakfast.





 I'm sure Bella doesn't realize that she looks like lunch to this leopard

 The only time I could get a smile out of her for a picture







Isabel chased this chicken around forever.  She was sure that she would be able to get close enough to touch it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Six months old

Clark Planetarium

Our Mall Routine